Refillable small empty camping gas bottles in different size for Saudi Arabia
a. production standard: ISO4706;ISO22991;EN1442
b. material: 1.5mm HP295
c. water capacity: 1.2L~12L
d. test pressure: 34bar
e. work pressure:18bar
f. tare weight: 1.0kg~5.0kg
g. min thickness of shell: 1.0mm~2.0mm
h. within brass valve
i. packing: carton
total high: 130mm
body diameter: Ø138mm
body height: 110mm
foot ring diameter: Ø125mm
foot ring height: 23mm
Packaging & Shipping
A. sample:we can supply cylinder sample for value, which means you will undertake sample and express charge.
B. after-sales services: we can guarantee our LPG cylinder at least 8 years with normal using, but actually our cylinder can use 15years without problem.
1. how to ensure your cylinders quality and how many years you can guarantee them?
1. For LPG cylinder, leak gas is the most important procedure, so we make the leak testing two times for each cylinder to guarantee the high quality.
2. We have our own lab to do X-ray nondestructive testing, mechanical testing and burst testing. The way of sampling will be divided into groups, each group consists of 1000pcs cylinder and two cylinders will be chosen randomly form each group.
3. For the purchased material, like valve, seat, welding stick and solder we have our direct suppliers who have cooperated with us for a long time and their quality can be trusted. And each purchasing needs to be checked by our professional staff. We can guarantee our LPG cylinder at least 8 years with normal using, but actually our cylinder can use 15years without problem.
2. May i order lpg cylinder with our own company and print our logo?
Response: Our answer is no problem, we also can OEM for our client. We can engrave your company name on cylinder handle or print your logo on cylinder body. It’s up to you.
3. payment term and delivery time?
Response: we can delivery 5*40HQ containers and below within 30 days after deposit payment.
payment term: 30% for deposit, balance against copy of BL; L/C at sight.
4. how about make cylinder mould and the cost?
Response: we can design and develop cylinder mould by ourselves, cylinder handle and footing mould will cost about $5000, and cylinder body mould will cost $7000.
When your purchase quantity is up to 30,000pcs, we can return back mould charge to you.